Feel My Qi™ - a treatment programme for life’s potential.
‘Feel My Qi™’ is an opportunity to uncover your deep purpose, start fulfilling your highest potential, and support long-term change for health and wellbeing. .
How? By aligning body, mind and spirit and creating a state of balance and harmony at all levels, this incredible system offers a unique opportunity to tune into your innate knowledge of who you really are, what is good for you and what you really want or need in this life.
This is a course of 10 treatment sessions, paced to suit you, including a two-hour initial consultation.
To feel truly happy, we need to feel like our best selves and whether that means improving physical health, tackling deep seated emotional issues, or laying the foundations for more radical changes, Classical Five Element Acupuncture can help you achieve your goals and navigate the path to change with grace and equanimity.
Working together we will reach an understanding of what the state of your Qi is, how it is affecting you physically, how the choices you make might be helping or hindering it, and how to achieve and maintain balance, health and harmony.
What to expect.
At the initial two-hour consultation we will discuss your general health and wellbeing, as well as what you are hoping to achieve or change. A physical examination will further help us identify any issues that may indicate where imbalance or dis-ease may be manifesting. The initial treatment will identify any major energetic blocks that might be causing issues, as well as the general state of Qi, vitality and mental and emotional balance.
What else? When appropriate I may recommend working with another practitioner or accessing another healing modality to help achieve your personal goals. I only refer to practitioners I trust and have worked with in the past.
Ten Session Package Details.
- An in-depth two hour initial consultation + nine follow up appointments of 60 minutes.
- Treatments are spaced according to individual needs but all treatments must take place within a year of commencement.
- When appropriate, recommendations to other (highly vetted) practitioners may be made to help achieve the transformation desired, including nutritional therapy, osteopathy, herbalist, chiropractor.
- If a client becomes pregnant a part refund for the remaining sessions will be offered or treatment can be continued throughout the pregnancy and to support birth prep.
- Treatments can be scheduled at any of the clinic locations.